Tuesday, September 3, 2013

To Orlando

To meet my dad, I had to drive down to Orlando, FL. On the way I saw my good friend Richard in Richmond, VA. He just got a sweet new apartment on the 3rd floor near Carry Town, check it out. 

 This is the only picture worth posting from the road trip down, it is the North Dames Point Bridge on the beltway of Jacksonville, FL. Impressive indeed.
Perhaps its just the engineering degree talking but I though this was also worth posting. This is the averages of an experiment I did on the way down. I would drive for a constant speed 30 mins and then record the average fuel economy from the car's display then reset and try a different speed. All but the 45 mph point fit the exponential equation quite nicely =p.


Once down in Orlando, we postponed leaving for New Orleans until the rain stopped. Got some cool pictures out side though.



No comments:

Post a Comment